Shop the BHAC Local Market to support local makers and community businesses.
Calling all local artists, local businesses, and DIY crafters! Kids and Adults! Categories may include, but are not limited to, food, fashion, jewelry, DIY crafts, etc.
This event is a FREE shopping event for members and guests (Guest fees will be waived for the duration of the event). Come out and bring your friends to the BHAC Local Market to support local makers and community businesses like…
- Jill Hubbard Leather+Jewelry.
- PixieLane Unique kid’s clothes and bathing suits.
- Isabel’s Donut Shop Crazy Donut Fun.
- MK Atelier Salon in Beverly Hills Tinsel/feather hair applications for the kids.
- Communitas Wellness Handcrafted resin Jewelry, homemade sourdough baked goods, and my “you glow girl” journal.
- Sweetly Salted Handcrafted glazed puffed corn.
- Wendys Paper Shoppe Fun Stuff.
- R’s Boutique Handmade Bracelets.
- Katie Taborga
- Nicole Mittman
- Samantha Calver Friendship Beads & Bangles.
- Nicole Humphrey Community Wellness.
If you’re interested in taking part as a vendor, registration is $25 per table. All table fees will be donated back to the club. Any questions, please email Maya Cooper: Mayasardy@yahoo.com ** Please note that if you are not a BHAC member Maya can register your company and payment online.